The uniqueness of her business has been featured worldwide on T.V. as well as radio stations and other publications. John Tyler contacted Louise after seeing a story about Crime Scene Clean-Up® on T.V. in 1995 and both have been dedicated to helping others ever since. The first step after John dedicated himself to helping Louise was a N.E. U.S. Expansion and Development Project to start helping other families and/or persons in need in this area. Quickly we grew from a single truck with a few technicians to a fleet of trucks responding to scenes throughout the Mid- Atlantic region. It is so important and always has been our focus for people to know that there is a service like ours out there.
Thanks to all the professionals within our industry who have supported Crime Scene Clean-Up®
Our Mission Statement
- To offer professional help and services to all people regardless of their economic status.
- To always be compassionate without losing focus in the field.
- To continue to pioneer and educate the company and its staff so we may maintain the highest possible standard.
- To excel our economic growth so we may continue to help people and the surrounding environment.
- To bring awareness to the public so that no one has to deal with an unattended, sudden or violent death….alone.
No one should be left with the remnants of a tragic death or accident in their home, automobile or business. It has always been our goal to provide a professional service nationwide. Today we have reached that goal and we are officially a Nationwide Company. Crime Scene Clean-Up® has crews available and specialized vehicles offering services Nationwide.
“Experienced Professionals helping others since 1993
“The Original” Crime Scene Clean-Up®. No matter what the situation is we will handle it discreetly, professionally and successfully. Toll Free 800-991-3645