Professional Crime Scene Cleanup in Ohio
305 Smith Drive
860 Home Avenue
Crime Scene Clean-Up has been an A+ rated biohazard and death cleanup company in Ohio for over 20 years. When tragedy strikes, we help families, communities, and businesses by discreetly removing and disinfecting the physical reminders of a crime scene, blood spill or other trauma.
OHIO’S BIOHAZARD & CRIME SCENE CLEANUP SPECIALISTS
Our professional biohazard remediation and death cleanup technicians serve communities throughout Ohio including:
Our certified professionals can help you with:
- unattended death
- specialty services
- homicide & suicide
- blood cleanup
- commercial & industrial accidents
- biohazard remediation & disinfection
- communicable disease disinfection
When tragedy strikes, we’re here to pick up the pieces and help restore order in your life. If a homicide or suicide becomes a reality, it can pose health risks to the surrounding environment and people in it. Trust a professional death cleanup company like CSCU to fully disinfect and remediate the physical evidence of trauma in a site, whether it’s your home, place of business, or vehicle.
Contact CSCU 24/7/365
Request assistance now or call 1-800-991-3645 to receive immediate assistance with a live Customer Care Advisor. Let our trained trauma cleanup specialists provide peace of mind with professional biohazard cleanup services that return your home or property to a safe, livable condition.
CALL NOW to start on the road to recovery today.
Contact Aftermath for professional and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of Ohio. A nationwide leader, CSCU is available 24/7/365.
860 Home Avenue
Akron, OH 44310
4390 Lisa Drive
Tipp City, OH 45371
1300 East 9th Street
Cleveland, OH 44114
BIOHAZARD & CRIME SCENE CLEANUP – OHIO STATE REQUIREMENTS
- Must carry copy of license
- Surfaces easily cleanable
- Cannot transport other types of waste in same vehicle
- DOT #, Address, Phone no., Biohazard symbol signage
- Must deliver to transfer station (shop) or disposal location.
- Cannot transfer from vehicle to vehicle unless emergency (vehicle breaks down)
- Delivered to transfer or disposal site immediately upon completion of work
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Stored no more than 30 days, if so then refrigerate at 32 degrees F
- Separate area for storage marked with Biohazard Symbol, wording and “No unauthorized personnel”
- Ohio Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: (800)-582-2877 or visit their website